Diploma In Culinary Arts
|MQA No :||FA 0592|
|MOE Reference :||KPT/JPS R/812/4/0141(FA 0592)08/21|
|Duration :||3 Years|
|Entry Requirement:||(1) PASS SPM with minimum 3 credits in any subject; OR
(2) PASS O-level with minimum C Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(3) PASS SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) level 3 in Food Preparation or Pastry or Bakery AND PASS SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(4) PASS UEC with minimum B Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(5) PASS Sijil Kolej Komuniti AND PASS SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(6) PASS certificate level in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
(7) PASS STPM with minimum C Grade (NGMP 2.0) in any subject; OR
(8) PASS STAM with minimum rank Maqbul level.
|Brief Description of the Programme|
|The program offers a strong foundation for students who aspire to become a career - driven individual in the local and international culinary industry. A sound in-depth education in Culinary Arts.
It provides the necessary supervisory and technical skills that will prepare the student for a career in restaurants or related hospitality operations. It offers an entrepreneurial path to the graduate of this program to begin his/her own culinary business.
|Who should be joining?|
|Options for Academic Progression|
|Students may pursue study and progress in such programmes at offering universities locally and internationally:-
|What are the attractions about this Programme?|
|Salary guide for The Fresh Graduates|
|Job Title||Salary (RM)|
|Chef (Junior / Commis)||1,300 - 2,200|
|*Salary guide is based on the market reference range for the job description, location and core competency requirements.|