Diploma In Hotel Management
|MQA No :||FA 2092|
|MOE Reference :||KPT/JPS R/811/4/0108(FA 2092)10/22|
|Duration :||3 Years|
|Entry Requirement:||(1) PASS SPM with minimum 3 credits in any subject; OR
(2) PASS O-level with minimum C Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(3) PASS SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) level 3 in related field AND PASS SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(4) PASS UEC with minimum B Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(5) PASS Sijil Kolej Komuniti equivalent to level 3 of MQF in related field with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(6) PASS certificate level 3 MQF in related field or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
(7) PASS STPM with minimum C Grade (NGMP 2.0) in any subject; OR
(8) PASS STAM with minimum rank Maqbul level.
|Brief Description of the Programme|
|This programme provides training and skills for people to attain supervisory positions within the hospitality industry.
It offers real world practice's to graduates who gain invaluable experience from state of the art facilities such Front Office Operation Lab, Accommodation Learning Suite, Hospitality Practice Lab and Multi Resource Computer Labs.
|Who should be joining?|
|Options for Academic Progression|
|Students may pursue study and progress in such programmes at offering universities locally and internationally.
|What are the attractions about this Programme?|
|Salary guide for The Fresh Graduates|
|Job Title||Salary (RM)|
|Receptionist / Front Office / Housekeeper||1,100 - 1,700|
|Executive Housekeeper||1,700 - 2,300|
|*Salary guide is based on the market reference range for the job description, location and core competency requirements.|