Diploma In Early Childhood Education
|MQA No :||FA 12064|
|MOE Reference :||KPT/JPS N/143/4/0107(FA 12064)09/20|
|Duration :||3 Years|
|Entry Requirement:||(1) PASS SPM with minimum 3 credits in any subject; OR
(2) PASS O-level with minimum C Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(3) PASS SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) level 3 in Early Childhood Education AND PASS SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(4) PASS UEC with minimum B Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(5) PASS Sijil Kolej Komuniti AND PASS SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject ; OR
(6) PASS certificate level in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
(7) PASS STPM with minimum C Grade (NGMP 2.0) in any subject; OR
(8) PASS STAM with minimum rank Maqbul level.
|Brief Description of the Programme|
|This program is designed to offer students with a wide range of knowledge on basic education for young children. The curriculum provides knowledge and skills development to establish a safe, secure and stimulating environment for young children.
Students will develop understanding on children's developmental areas including cognitive, physical, social, emotional, language and moral. Upon completion of this program, students develop themselves into teachers who become instrumental in nurturing and guiding young children.
|Who should be joining?|
|Options for Academic Progression|
|Students can opt to do the Bachelor's Degree programme in Malaysia or overseas and apply for credit transfers for equivalent subjects.
|What are the attractions about this Programme?|
|Salary guide for The Fresh Graduates|
|Job Title||Salary (RM)|
|Teacher at Preschool||1,200 - 2,800|
|Consultant (Business & Management)||1,800 - 3,200|
|*Salary guide is based on the market reference range for the job description, location and core competency requirements.|