Diploma In Restaurant Management
|MQA No :||FA 0590|
|MOE Reference :||KPT/JPS R/811/4/0030(FA 0590)08/21|
|Duration :||3 Years|
|Entry Requirement:||(1) PASS SPM with minimum 3 credits in any subject; OR
(2) PASS O-level with minimum C Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(3) PASS SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) level 3 in Food & Beverages field AND PASS SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(4) PASS UEC with minimum B Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(5) PASS Sijil Kolej Komuniti in related field with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(6) PASS certificate level in related field or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
(7) PASS STPM with minimum C Grade (NGMP 2.0) in any subject; OR
(8) PASS STAM with minimum rank Maqbul level.
|Brief Description of the Programme|
|This programme offers the expertise and practical skills required for students to pursue a supervisory or management career in the growing hotel & restaurant industry both locally & internationally.
It prepares students in their jobs at every level from the lower to executive level in the areas of hospitality, especially in small or large companies, hotel chains, business hotels & catering. Additionally, student will experience the essentials of foodservice connotation; basic restaurant and culinary skills that are significant to dining room management.
|Who should be joining?|
|Options for Academic Progression|
|Students may pursue study and progress in such programmes at offering universities locally and internationally.
|What are the attractions about this Programme?|
|Salary guide for The Fresh Graduates|
|Job Title||Salary (RM)|
|Restaurant Manager||> 4,000|
|*Salary guide is based on the market reference range for the job description, location and core competency requirements.|